Your shopping cart is empty!
|HS Code||2902 20 00|
|Molar mass||78.11 g/mol|
|EC index number||601-020-00-8|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Ignition temperature||555 °C|
|Solubility||1.8 g/l (20 °C)|
|Melting point||5.5 °C|
|Molar mass||78.11 g/mol|
|Density||0.88 g/cm3 (20 °C)|
|Boiling point||80.1 °C|
|Vapor pressure||101 hPa (20 °C)|
|Explosion limit||1.4 - 8.0 %(V)|
|Flash point||-11 °C|
|Viscosity kinematic||0.78 mm2/s (20 °C)|
|Safety information according to GHS|
|Hazard Statement(s)||H340: May cause genetic defects.
H350: May cause cancer.
H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H372: Causes damage to organs (/$/*_ORGAN_REPEAT/$/) through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statement(s)||P201: Obtain special instructions before use.
P210: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P240: Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
P301 + P310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
P302 + P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P308 + P313: IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
P403 + P235: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
|Storage class||3 Flammable liquids|
|WGK||WGK 3 highly water endangering|
Carcinogenic compounds and flammable compounds labelled "Highly toxic" or "Toxic": container F. Alkyl sulfates are carcinogenic; Take particular care to avoid inhalation and skin contact. To neutralize alkyl sulfates, add dropwise (from a dropping funnel) to concentrated ice-cool Ammonia solution (Cat.No. 105426) with vigorous stirring. Before placing in container D, check the pH with pH Universal indicator strips (Cat.No. 109535).
|R Phrase||R 45-46-11-36/38-48/23/24/25-65
May cause cancer.May cause heritable genetic damage.Highly flammable.Irritating to eyes and skin.Also toxic: danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure through inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.Also harmful: may cause lung damage if swallowed.
|S Phrase||S 53-45
Avoid exposure - obtain special instructions before use.In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
|Categories of danger||carcinogenic, mutagenic, highly flammable, irritant, toxic|
|Declaration (railroad and road) ADR, RID||UN 1114 Benzen, 3, II|
|Declaration (transport by sea) IMDG-Code||UN 1114 BENZENE, 3, II|
|Declaration (transport by air) IATA-DGR||UN 1114 BENZENE, 3, II|
|LD 50 oral||LD50 rat 930 mg/kg|
|LD 50 dermal||LD50 rabbit > 8260 mg/kg